Not just through breathing or contact, coronavirus can spread through your mobile phone. Scientists have heard of such panic. A survey by Stanford found that mobile phones contain more germs than toilet seats.
Coronavirus can survive up to 9 days in any metal, glass, or plastic, the researchers said.
How to keep the mobile phone safe
* First switch off the phone and keep the back cover open.
* Wash and dry hands before and after holding the phone.
* Or use sanitizer repeatedly.
* Make sure your phone has a screen guard.
* Clean the mobile phone with a spirit microfiber cloth.
* Not only the screen of the mobile but also the outer back of the mobile should be cleaned in the same way.
* The charging port and rear speaker should be cleaned well with an earbud.
* If you have plastic and silicone back cover on the phone, take it off and clean it with sanitizer in hot water.
* Use earphones or headphones as much as possible to talk
* Once the phone and cover are clean, wait 15 minutes. Then switch on the mobile phone.